.
Get all your The Simpsons and Futurama news here, along with other stuff about these awesome TV shows. You can also watch all sorts of related videos (scroll down, look right); the choice will be continually updated.

More Great Homer Quotes

.
Homer: “See these? American donuts. Glazed, powdered, and raspberry-filled. Now, how’s that for freedom of choice?”

Homer: “I’ve learned my lesson: a mountain of sugar is too much for one man. It’s clear now why God portions it out in those tiny packets, and why he lives of a plantation in Hawaii.”

Homer: “I’ve learned that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.”

Homer: “Shut up, brain, or I’ll stab you with a Q-tip!”

Homer: “‘To start press any key.’ Well where’s the ‘any’ key? I see Esc, Catarl, and PigUp. There doesn’t seem to be any ‘any’ key!”

Homer: “It's about women, and how they are not mere objects with curves that make us crazy. No, they are our wives, they are our daughters, our sisters, our grandmas, our aunts, our nieces and nephews. Well, not our nephews.”

Homer: “Ooh, I love your magazine. My favorite section is ‘How to increase your word power.’ That thing is really... really.. really.... good.”

Homer: “When will I learn? The answers to life’s problems aren’t at the bottom of a bottle. They’re on TV!”

Homer: “Don’t worry, I’ve been working on a plan. During the exam, I’ll hide under some coats, and hope that somehow everything will work out.”

Homer: “People can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that.”

Homer: “Your mother seems really upset about something. I better go have a talk with her - during the commercial.”
.

No comments:

Post a Comment